Thursday, February 4, 2010

February 4, 2010: Time for a poem...

His eyes gave way to shadows of a fisherman in the deep blue sea
As waves come and go swaying his boat to and fro
I get drawn in and hypnotized by their magnetic regularity.
He smiles a lot, laughs a lot, looks a lot at me.
Over time he has made me love him but, the favor still remains unreturned.
As I have to hang around him masking my feelings.
I hate that he loves another but, it is what it is.
For now I will take advantage of his eyes
as I get swept away at sea to escape the reality of our love,
it just never will exist.


In other "news" the Dugger family welcomed their 19th child, now that is just obnoxious I mean I understand that they are loving people but some of those children are definitely going to have some major Mommy and Daddy issues of rebellion with the lack of attention they are receiving.  Moving on...How about Toyota and all their lies?  I really just cannot understand how or why they would lie about their brakes not working even after they found out they still tried to keep it under wraps.  Recall 8.1 Million Prius' and then let the word get out, real cool Toyota, real cool.

The Dow went down 200 points today leaving many without hope.

Lastly, Tylar Witt, the 15 year-old girl accused murdering her mother last June with her boyfriend, has pleaded not guilty by reason of insanity.  What a joke...

peace and love all!

No comments:

Post a Comment